вторник, 3 марта 2015 г.
There's a company I've worked with before that has properties all over the island, including some ov
How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
I'm looking for a vacation rental in Montego Bay for me and my 5 girlfriends. I've found a few great places credit cards earning airline miles on other sites and they seem fantastic. They come with a cook, a butler and a house keeper. However, I'm a little concerned by their reviews which mostly were written by the owners on behalf of the travelers. This site seems to have actual travelers, so I'm hoping someone here can help us.
Is there a reason you specifically want to go to Montego Bay? It's a big city and honestly not all that nice. Negril is fabulous and only 90 mins. away. Sorry I don't know about houses there but there are loads of great hotels.
credit cards earning airline miles I would not stay in Montego Bay. It's really not the best part of the island credit cards earning airline miles by a long shot. You don't say how old you are, but unless you have mobility issues, you should really think about staying in a small hotel on the beach in Negril. Once you see that beach, credit cards earning airline miles you'll know why some people ( like me!) dream about it all year long. There are many fantastic small properties ( Coco La Palm, the more upscale Idle Awhile, Charela Inn) good, reasonably priced food, and some excellent clubs right on the beach or cliffs. It's a much more exciting place than MoBay, and much more beautiful!
We were thinking MoBay Since it seems to be a central point and we wanted to do a day trip to Negril and a day trip to Ocho Rio. But now that I'm reading alot of reviews on here i'm thinking that maybe we should stay in Negril. I will look into some of the locations you guys posted there. We are in our 30's and are looking for a good time.
We rented a house in the Rose Hall area of Mo Bay, it was incredible. It was called Endless Summer. We found it online and took a chance. It came with a full staff that did our laundry and cooked great meals.
There's a company I've worked with before that has properties all over the island, including some overlooking Montego Bay. It's called credit cards earning airline miles www.jamaicaescapes.com and the properties range from little 2-room beach shacks to full-on luxury homes with every amenity. The folks at Jamaica Escapes are great and are all very familiar with each property on their website. (I used them for booking a trip to the Treasure Beach area a few years ago)
Virginia, I do, too! He was such a font of wisdom and dignity for Jamaica. But he led a good life, that's for sure. Now that I think about it, most of our old Jamaica frequent posters aren't around. liza and CaribbeanSoul--where are they these days?
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий