понедельник, 23 июля 2012 г.

Cooking is what I enjoyed most doing but still consider myself a novice cook but I'm an expert eater


Cooking is what I enjoyed most doing but still consider myself a novice cook but I'm an expert eater I must say.. :) This blog chronicles all my firsts, all my tried and tested recipes, as well as my successes and failures in the kitchen. Will also write about some of my restaurant discoveries and adventures. So sit back, relax and happy reading. :)
Continental Mid-Town Philadelphia I love Continental Midtown in Philadelphia. The atmosphere + food = great lunch. We went there early this year for a Sunday nevada luxury sport car rental lunch. Waitress was friendly and prompt. Gave us tiny watermelon icy drinks nevada luxury sport car rental to "cleanse the palate". My husband and I ordered Continental Salad and Crispy nevada luxury sport car rental Calamari Salad (HUGE servings and the calamari was really crunchy nevada luxury sport car rental and good) which were both fantastic. We also had the yummy Continental Burger with creamy tomato relish and sauteed onions. It didn't seem like they had a very extensive nevada luxury sport car rental menu but we liked what we ordered oh so well. The atmosphere is very hip, with all kinds of comfy seating and interesting lighting. Some kind of 1960's futuristic vibe. It's a Stephen nevada luxury sport car rental Starr, so it's bound to impress. Continental Mid-Town on Urbanspoon

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий