вторник, 26 июня 2012 г.

Some customers are more troublesome than others. I'll be the first to agree on that point. But they'


Some customers are more troublesome than others. I'll be the first to agree on that point. But they're still customers, and unless you have something truly unique and compelling that they can't get anywhere else, you don't have the luxury of making things difficult for them.
This week, I need to use some free days, and coupons, with National Car Rental. I'm Executive Elite with them, which means I rent a lot. I'm in a National car at least 2-3 days per week. Every week. And they had some good promotions, so I racked us some coupons for free days, and then also accumulated some free days. However, travel to london england they have a really crappy website, which doesn't let you use more than 3 coupons per rental (and each coupon I have is only for 1 day).
So you're telling me I have to drive back to the airport twice during the rental period? And that I really don't need to do anything there except say, "I'm taking this same car again under a new agreement?"
That's really screwed up, especially since your closer location in Atlanta closed up. We're talking about a location that is 60 miles away from where I'll be the rest of the week, and huge inconvenience. You're saying that I have to take 2-3 hours out of my day --TWICE-- to do this, just to use my coupons and days?
Someone really needs to give me a good reason not to switch to Avis or Hertz. Avis I'm indifferent to, but I've loved Hertz for years. My company prefers National, so I don't buck the trend, but if I can't make use of my rewards, why be in a loyalty program? In fact, why be loyal? After more than 25 rentals this year alone, this is what I get back? I don't think so. I've already cut Hilton out of my life. National doesn't look to be too far behind unless there's a satisfactory answer here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий