вторник, 23 октября 2012 г.

Rather than just settle on my request, which would have been so easy, he even anticipated that I mig


After taking the airport shuttle to the Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport hotel, I arrived about 11 AM or so.  Though technically before the normal check-in time, I was able to be helped and get a room right away.  In addition, the helpful agent at the desk was able to grant me my choice of city or tarmac views for my 2-night stay.
One place that this hotel really excelled was the club lounge, where Dennis did a really good job.  While the lounge was closed the first day of my stay (Sunday), aaa travel directions I ended up showing up late for breakfast on Monday.  All the same, I asked for some cereal, and he went above and beyond.
Rather than just settle on my request, which would have been so easy, he even anticipated that I might also want some yogurt, and even offered a separate spoon.  He was very attentive and ready to take my items when I was finished.  Outside of a Ritz-Carlton, rarely have I observed this level of detail in any club lounge!
Field Of Burch Georgia on My Mind: Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport October 23, 2012 Introduction Pasco, WA (PSC) to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Salt Lake City (SLC) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Hotel Review:  Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta Hotel Review: Westin Atlanta Airport Exploring Atlanta Hotel Review: Continue reading Monday Travel Funny: Beware of Falling Objects October 22, 2012 Here s a funny sign I encountered a couple years back: Needless to say, it s not the place I was looking for Georgia on My Mind: Exploring Atlanta October 19, 2012 Introduction Pasco, WA (PSC) to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Salt Lake City (SLC) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Hotel Review:  Ritz-Carlton, aaa travel directions Atlanta Hotel Review: Westin Atlanta Airport Exploring Atlanta As I Continue reading Monday Travel Funny: Humorous Things aaa travel directions to (Not) Do At Airports aaa travel directions October 15, 2012 Perhaps next time you travel, you should think twice, maybe thrice. According to this Independent Traveler article, leaving your chainsaw at home may be a good idea.  Thinking about hopping on the luggage chute to whiz past security? aaa travel directions Rolling your Continue reading W Thinks 1+1=3 … OR Stay 2 Nights, Get One Free October 14, 2012 Starwood has launched a new promotion for their W brand of hotels, which they  have dubbed One Plus One Equals Three.   It s a relativistic math! THE PROMOTION In all seriousness, this is actually decent good promotion.  Between now and the Continue reading aaa travel directions Georgia On My Mind: Westin Atlanta Airport October 12, 2012 Introduction Pasco, WA (PSC) to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Salt Lake City (SLC) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Hotel Review:  Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta Hotel Review: Westin Atlanta Airport Considering aaa travel directions how busy Labor Continue reading Monday Travel Funny: Travel Agent Diaries October 8, 2012 I discovered, the following story on why Americans should perhaps not be allowed to travel, according to a number of travel agents. aaa travel directions While some may or may not actually be true, I say never let the facts get in the Continue reading Georgia on My Mind: Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta October 7, 2012 Introduction Pasco, WA (PSC) to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Salt Lake City (SLC) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) Hotel Review:  Ritz-Carlton, aaa travel directions Atlanta As I said before, I had a surprise awaiting Continue reading Monday Travel aaa travel directions Funny: Items Stolen From Hotels October aaa travel directions 1, 2012 A rug, an actual living aaa travel directions dog, a TV set, a toilet seat and even the whole bathroom sink itself.  What do these items all have in common?  According to the British aaa travel directions site telegraph.com, these are all items that have been Continue reading Georgia on My Mind: Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) September 30, 2012 Introduction Pasco, WA (PSC) to Salt Lake City, UT (SLC) Salt Lake City (SLC) to Los Angeles, CA (LAX) Los Angeles, CA (LAX) to Atlanta, GA (ATL) As I mentioned, out of my 3 flights, only one had an upgrade Continue reading Field Of Burch

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий