суббота, 25 мая 2013 г.

Only it wasn t that easy, because there are no passable roads in between those two places. It soon b


Only it wasn t that easy, because there are no passable roads in between those two places. It soon became apparent that Jimmy and I would either have to get a four day boat or go back to Argentina, travel north and come back to Chile at a more northerly point. Jimmy didn t fancy the boat. I don t really blame him. It s not some fancy cruise. It s a cargo ship, with live animals, that passengers are allowed on.
Although 28 hours on a bus is not something I d usually be looking forward to doing, I was quite intrigued. Since being in Argentina we ve heard about these amazing long distance rental car company in ireland buses where you re served wine, champagne, food and unlimited coffee.
It turned out not to be the case, at least not on our bus! I was glad I brought my own snacks. rental car company in ireland The thought of going without food for any length of time fills me with fear. One word springs to mind: Hangry.
This Lean Journey is a travel and fitness blog written by a girl embarking on a journey around the world while still trying to stay fit and healthy. rental car company in ireland I hope you ll enjoy my experiences and tips, and maybe even add your own comments and advice.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий