понедельник, 27 мая 2013 г.

Yair and Ayo are in the middle of an exciting experiment in lifestyle design (escaping the 9-to-5 be


A happy marriage running on a well-balance wheel. Besides sharing moments from their RVing, camping, kayaking, and other travel adventures, David and Lucy share insights from 44 years of a blissful relationship.
Provides information about accessibility for people with physical limitations but this extremely well-organized site is crammed budget accommodation lisbon full of helpful budget accommodation lisbon facts for all RVers whether they need the accessibility information or not.
Yair and Ayo are in the middle of an exciting experiment in lifestyle budget accommodation lisbon design (escaping the 9-to-5 before 25). You can tell from their blog and, actually, from just looking at them, that they're totally aware they're budget accommodation lisbon leading "charmed lives".
All I can say is, you have to visit this blog! Glenn Morrissette is an amazing and talented professional musician, decent amateur photographer, and excellent writer. His blog, his art, and his life philosophy are a joy and an inspiration to all who are living or contemplating a simplified lifestyle.
The Weavers (Paul and Marsha) have been on the road since 2009. A quote from a post made after their first year: "Over-all, we are living much cheaper than when we lived in our home and are seeing this awesome country of ours."
Living the RV Dream with 12 Paws, 40 Feet and the Open Road. In 2010 we quit our day jobs, packed our lives away and moved into a 40-foot tin-can home to follow our dream of living an alternative life and exploring the US on wheels.
Come with me as I write the chronicles of my postponed youth; an addendum to my twenties. I know I did what was right for me back in my 20s, but a part of me wanted to see the path I didn''t take. I have always been responsible for someone else, so maybe this was my time to not be responsible and get to experience life like only an unemployed nomad can!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий