вторник, 15 апреля 2014 г.

We stayed at Planter's Inn - upscale accommodations on Market Street right in the heart of downtown


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address to send you relevant information on site updates, account changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, please review our full Privacy Policy .
They have a nice breakfast included and wonderful airline ticket bargain afternoon wine and a small spread of aperitifs to go with wine. There is a nice outdoor courtyard, but it is a bit noisy from the individual room a/c units. There is no lobby to speak of, besides a check in desk and the place where the food is served and a few chairs, so you either have to use courtyard or your room for food.
I stayed at the Ansonborough Inn last month. I had a corner king suite for $209 per night. Breakfast and wine reception included, parking additional $15.00 per day. I did a review of the property airline ticket bargain on trip advisor. For luxury I would go with Marketplace Pavilion, Charleston Place, The French Quarter Inn or the Renovation on King. New and much talked about is Zero George.
We stayed at Planter's Inn - upscale accommodations on Market Street right in the heart of downtown Charleston. Great restaurant on site plus many more ( in all price ranges) within walking distance. airline ticket bargain Rooms and windows are well insulated so there's no street noise.
I hope you'll be as happy with your choice as I was. Charming building, great location and I thought the breakfast experience was a step above. I learned how grits should be done properly there, I believe. The milk and fresh-baked cookies were an endearing touch in the evening (I hope that's still offered). Service was impeccable, above and beyond the call of duty in my opinion. Southern hospitality at its best. If the weather's nice, a visit to the rooftop might be enjoyable.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий