вторник, 20 ноября 2012 г.

Having recently cruised on the Carnival Fantasy I must tell you how impressed I was with our cabin s

TWO BIG GUYS IN A COMPACT AND ONE GUY IN THE NEWS | John Heald s Blog Home Meet John Sail with John John Talk FAQ Bloggers internet car rental centre in las vegas Cruise Disclaimer Thingy Ask John Enter 15 Million Views and Counting... TWO BIG GUYS IN A COMPACT AND ONE GUY IN THE NEWS November 19, 2012 - John Heald Tweet
A compact car a sodding compact car. Are you kidding me? My fat, flaccid arse, Calvyn s huge oil rig thighs and three suitcases in a Ford Focus. Oh, FFS. "So upgrade," I hear you all cry. Ummmmm .I can t. It s strict company policy that no upgrades are allowed and if I did ignore this policy, the lady in charge of the entire company's travel and expenses credit card bills would not be happy. The lady in question is De and she is the most wonderful lady and has been with us for many many years and we all love her. In fact I think I am right in saying that she has been with the company as long as anyone and is an icon at Carnival HQ. But we live in fear of her because if we lose a receipt, upgrade or do anything that is not in the company guidelines she will be very cross indeed.
Our President Gerry Cahill once lost a receipt internet car rental centre in las vegas for a business lunch and De took away his company credit internet car rental centre in las vegas card for a week and, as extra punishment, made him stand in the parking lot at Miami HQ for three hours, in the hot sun, wearing only his underpants, holding a sign that said I must not lose a receipt ever again. Then there is the mysterious story of a lady who worked for Carnival for some years. She apparently decided to upgrade her car rental and she also added a GPS and the fuel option! She had worked for Carnival for some years but mysteriously soon after she upgraded she mysteriously disappeared. We were told that she had left the company and had become a nun but we all knew what had happened. She had broken De s laws and was probably either in a Gulag in Siberia or was swimming with the fishes.
So not wanting to be whacked by De Soprano I didn't upgrade and that was me, having to drive with my knees wedged into the dashboard and my face pressed up to the windscreen as though I wanted to lick it clean with my tongue. I then had to drive through hell .. or 836 West as it's known in Miami. You know, life is indeed full of frightening internet car rental centre in las vegas things and along with seeing myself naked in the mirror and seeing your wife reading Lorena Bobbitt's life story, internet car rental centre in las vegas driving in Miami is as frightening as it gets. Now we Brits have this image of the average American driver. They are wearing cowboy hats and boots and drive cars the size of a small African country. This is based on TV programs we all watched as kids. The one I will always remember watching is Cannon where the man mountain who played this TV detective had a car longer internet car rental centre in las vegas than a Fantasy-class ship.
This image does not apply however to 836 West which is the road I have to take to get from my hotel to Miami HQ where the CD conference will be taking place. On this highway to hell, the amicable driver in the cowboy hat turns into a machine gun-wielding maniac. This is mostly applicable when you try and turn off 836 West when your exit suddenly appears. In the UK we are overly efficient and signs will tell you your exit is 88 miles ahead and on 836 West the sign for 87th Avenue which is the exit for Miami HQ tells you, "Turn now you f****g idiot, it's here you blind limey bastard." Now, God forbid that you are in the wrong lane and you indicate to move over because the man or woman that is gripping the steering wheel with its claws will not slow down and will not let you in. If you dare try and move over regardless, you will be treated to a symphony of horn blowing and a varied number of hand gestures internet car rental centre in las vegas some of which to this day I do not understand because for the most part the hand gestures are in Spanish.
OK, time for some Q A and then I will pop up to see the lovely De Soprano and lavish her with chocolate cake and ships on sticks and a Carnival Breeze T-Shirt and try to get her to authorise a slightly bigger car for me because, honestly, when people drive next to Calvyn and I in a Ford Focus they look, point and laugh. Oh, joy. If she says, no, I may take the chance and do it anyway internet car rental centre in las vegas and if you never hear from me again, you know that I have been whacked and am buried in her garden being pooed on by her cats.
This is a table for two request for the cruise coming which will be my platinum cruise. It is unfair that because I do not have a Facebook page account internet car rental centre in las vegas that this request may go unread and even though I am a VIP, I won't get the service I deserve from you. The customers who write on your blog should be given as much instant response as the customers who write on Facebook and that this does not happen is unfair and unjust. I am cruising with my partner on the Carnival Dream 12/22.
I apologise internet car rental centre in las vegas for not answering until now but I am glad I found this question before you sail in a months' time. I will ask the maître d to assist with your table request and I wish you both a wonderful cruise and a big thank you for your loyalty.
My DW and I just returned from our 30th anniversary cruise internet car rental centre in las vegas on the Carnival Miracle. We both walked away with a feeling of good, not great. Nothing that would make us storm away from Carnival, but nothing to make us chose Carnival internet car rental centre in las vegas over others. I ve logged my thoughts and concerns to guest services. internet car rental centre in las vegas Today, I received two responses one addressing my concerns and another that starts out just like the first one but then starts addressing something that doesn t sound familiar. The second one starts with Mr. Crossman but after the boilerplate sections. addresses me as Mrs. Peters. Now, unless I had some radical surgery in the midst of the email (which I think I would have remembered), internet car rental centre in las vegas this was a good example of what s happening. internet car rental centre in las vegas To answer the obvious question, Mrs. Peters is not my wife. I won t bore you with details, nor do I want to get anyone in trouble. If you re interested enough in my thoughts, the emails were both titled POCM-SS-MI-10102012-1 CARNIVAL MIRACLE 09/11/2012. If you re interested, I m sure you ll be able to pull something out of your bag of tricks and find my original submission of comments.
One item I didn t mention to guest services was my nightmare of finding the cab stand after the cruise. I was given bad information by a worker in the terminal which snowballed into a panic attack (from Mrs. Crossman, not Mrs. Peters). When I emailed the Manhattan Cruise Terminal, they said they were your employees. The answer to my question, Are the taxis right here or downstairs? I was told, Right here downstairs. I know you field a lot of complaints and, hopefully, as many compliments. Like I said, Carnival would still be one of our choices. We re trying to figure out if we should take our two cruises to slide into Platinum status before the grandfathering period ends. I know we re only Gold shareholders, but I do thank you for being a great brand ambassador.
Firstly and most obviously I need to apologise for the glaring mistake of addressing our reply to you using completely the wrong name. I am glad to see you had a good time but, obviously, we need to investigate what your concerns were and work hard to fix them. I have asked a colleague to look into your comments internet car rental centre in las vegas and make sure they are addressed to you this time using the correct name. Thanks then for taking the time to write and I will as I said make sure we look carefully at your concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have anything internet car rental centre in las vegas you need.
Having recently cruised on the Carnival Fantasy I must tell you how impressed I was with our cabin steward, Clifton. On formal internet car rental centre in las vegas night my wife was crying because she lost an earring that her sister had given her for a wedding internet car rental centre in las vegas gift. She searched high and low for it bit it was not to be found. On the way out to dinner, she mentioned it casually to Clifton and when we got back to the cabin there it was with a note from Clifton saying he had found it under the bed. This really internet car rental centre in las vegas made my wife so happy as you see her sister passed internet car rental centre in las vegas away from cancer just six months before the cruise and obviously the earring had huge sentimental value and I wanted you to know what a wonderful employee Carnival internet car rental centre in las vegas has in Clifton internet car rental centre in las vegas the cabin steward for U77.
This was a joy to read but let me start by sending internet car rental centre in las vegas you and your wife and family my sympathies at your loss and I can understand, of course, why that earring had such sentimental value. I will make sure Clifton and his supervisors read your wonderful words of praise and I know Clifton will be proud to see his name in writing here. I hope we see you both again very soon.
Regarding the table numbering request from a post back in August: My husband and I sailed on Carnival Victory last week. Numbering the dining table is already being utilized and we absolutely appreciated this! While this was my husband s second cruise with Carnival and my third, we had the most spectacular time. It s by my own fault it will now take me a week to recover! Wishing we could join you for the Bloggers Cruise!!!
internet car rental centre in las vegas I am glad you found the table numbering easy and I am so happy to know you had fun. I hope we will see you again soon and we will miss you both on BC6. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know.
Yes indeed we do. Each ship has a German-speaking guest services associate who will be on hand to answer every question you have. We also have the menus in German for you. I hope we do see you on one of our ships soon and if I can help please let me know.
Mr. fat cruise director. How come when you book a suite with Carnival that compared to other cruise lines who give you free dinners in specialty restaurants and even butler service with Carnival you get nothing. Sucks to be you!
I do know that we allow our guests that book suites to have priority boarding and priority debark and that the rooms themselves are spacious internet car rental centre in las vegas and make wonderful places from which to call home during the cruise. I can't say for sure but I would guess the prices of our suites compared to lines that offer butl

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий