пятница, 23 ноября 2012 г.

Staff Every member of the team was cordial, friendly and asked if I needed anything. One of my fello


My stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Toronto City Centre was a happy mistake. The person who made the reservations for us just chose the first Hilton Garden Inn that came up and not the one closest to the client. When we drove to downtown Toronto I knew something was wrong. As I said, it was a very happy mistake as the hotel is fantastic.
The room is spacious and I think the building was repurposed from something else since it is so well built. The bathrooms are as large as some smaller fm radio stations in los angeles hotel rooms I ve stayed at. Wired and wireless internet is supported, as well as a nice business center in the lobby.
The second floor workout room is on the small side, but does feature a universal weight machine, which is nice. The equipment was in working condition. The pool is fantastic with a hot tub adjacent. Both areas were clean and well stocked.
Staff Every member of the team was cordial, friendly and asked if I needed anything. One of my fellow travelers needed to fax something back to the US and the front desk took care of him without a charge. The restaurant staff always checked to see if more drinks were needed during the breakfast buffet.
Room As I said, the room was fantastic. Spacious and clean, it really invited you in to relax. I worked at the desk and appreciated the TV swiveling to where I could see it while I worked. The bathroom is unique fm radio stations in los angeles in that it is open and features a window to the outside world.
McDonald s Chicken McBites Review on McDonald s Chicken fm radio stations in los angeles McBites Review Photo Natalie on Attack the Block Movie Review Sam on Review of Stageit Sensato High Fiber Hot Cereal Review on Sensato High Fiber Hot Cereal Review Photo Wind Chill Movie Review on Wind Chill Movie Review Photo Good Delish Macadamia Nuts Review on Walgreens Macadamia Nuts Review Run Silent, Run Deep Movie Review on Run Silent, Run Deep Movie Review Photo

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий