пятница, 23 ноября 2012 г.

I like to pick up some hobbies to prepare for my retirement in a few years. Dancing and singing are


Jane and I were impressed by the one man effort in building the Meadowvale Miniature Village at Pond St. Over the years, throwaway building materials were recycled to build the village including a general store, railway station, chicken ranch, well, library etc. The mother endorsed her son s work by completing the interior decoration. Materials were also reused flag of united kingdom for the interior.
The history lesson on the Port Credit Trinity Anglican Church was provided by an American expatriate who came here from New York to stay with her husband who worked on an oversea assignment. I was amazed by her indepth knowledgeable about the church.
Today was a busy day. Jane and I went to Downtown flag of united kingdom Toronto to check out the Nuit Blanche art festival at night. There were too many events and stations to visit. We stated in Zone B around Yonge and Dundas Square. I recollected how the ancient Chinese people using metal tubes to move large boulders from city to city when I saw a group of young people demonstrating this technique. With a group of followers, a stone weighing several hundred flag of united kingdom pounds was rolled down Yonge Street from College to Dundas. The method was proven as the stone was kept rolling down the road without any interruption. Although the event went from sunset to sunrise, Jane and I went home at 1am.
I like to pick up some hobbies flag of united kingdom to prepare for my retirement in a few years. Dancing and singing are healthy and joyful activities. I am already doing a lot of ballroom dancing. Karaoke will be my next pick.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий