пятница, 22 ноября 2013 г.

For me, Lion King is a story with a very deep meaning. It's so spiritual. For some people, it's just


When I was at junior high school, I once asked my mom to bring me to US, because I really want to watch a Disney Broadway cheap eminem concert tickets there. You know, in US, they have a lot of Disney Broadways, such as Lion King, Mary Poppins, Tarzan, cheap eminem concert tickets Beauty and the Beast, and Little Mermaid. As you know, Broadway is not just an ordinary musical. It's like a masterpiece to me. It's full of arts, songs, dances, great lighting cheap eminem concert tickets and effects. What I really wanted to watch that time is The Lion King one.
And two days ago, finally I could watch it live! Yes, The Lion King Broadway is finally coming to Singapore. I was so surprised cheap eminem concert tickets when my friend told me via Blackberry, " Wilson, Lion King is coming to Singapore. You must watch it. " I immediately went searching and hunting the ticket. Luckily, my little sister also came to Singapore for holiday. So I booked the tickets, got the seats, and counted down the days.
When the day came, I couldn't more excited. I was really super excited! I could already imagine how spectacular the opening Circle of Life would be. And yes, it was! Even it was more than I expected. I was speechless. It's a super awesome package of arts. I watched the movie for more than 10 times, and I bet I've listened to Circle of Life more than 100 times. But when I watched it live, I was still amazed. It was very beautiful. And what I like about this show, all the characters are humans. No clown, even for Timon, Pumbaa, and Zazu's cast. All I'm telling you really can't describe cheap eminem concert tickets how beautiful the stage that time. It was super perfect to me.
I really enjoyed every single thing of the show. The dance. The song. My favorite parts' cheap eminem concert tickets are the Circle of Life, Be Prepared, and He Lives in You. It was so alive. And this show always gives more and more surprises for every new scene. You'll never get bored. All I said to myself during the show is "Wow, I feel like dreaming. My real Disney's world is finally in front of my eyes".
At Hongkong cheap eminem concert tickets Disneyland, actually there is also a show of The Lion King. It was similar. The costumes, the dance. I've watched the show at Hongkong's Disneyland for 4 times. And I was afraid I would get bored for this broadway if the show was similar. But no! It's super different. This show can't be compared cheap eminem concert tickets to any other Lion King's show. Really. Okay, stop. I think I'm overwhelming already now.
For me, Lion King is a story with a very deep meaning. It's so spiritual. cheap eminem concert tickets For some people, it's just an animal cheap eminem concert tickets story about a lion's family. No, it's about finding yourself cheap eminem concert tickets to be who you should become. I heard from my follower on Twitter, Lion King's story is actually lifted up from the Shakespeare's story. It looks like a simple movie, but if you learn more about the story, you'll find a super great meaning inside. And that's what I do for every Disney movie. I learn the characters, I learn the stories. Believe it or not, Lion King changes my mind. Sometimes I keep watching the movie so I won't lose the great message.
"Wilson will always be there for you when you need a helping hand or a place to spill out of your feelings and thoughts. Two things cheap eminem concert tickets about Wilson as a friend, SINCERE and LOYAL." Normal 0 false false false IN X-NONE X-NONE Christine, cheap eminem concert tickets my high school friend "Nice guy with great attitude, so friendly, always smile and cheerful. So glad to have a good friend like him." Normal 0 false false false IN X-NONE X-NONE Leo Mokodompit , entertainer "He's a kid of multiple talents and interest. His warm personality has made him a household name among his peers. Everybody knows Wilson. On a more serious note, he's a hardworker and always tried to do things the best that he could." Normal 0 false false false IN X-NONE X-NONE Daisy , my high school teacher "He writes good and inspiring stuff." Daniel Mananta , televisi on h ost

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий