четверг, 28 ноября 2013 г.

My perfect day off is getting up, take my dog for a walk followed by a 7am round of golf.  After gol


John is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the spa, salon and fitness center for both the Rock Spa which now serves as the hotel fitness amenity and the new Reliquary Spa and Brannon Hair Salon. A native of Pennsylvania, John arrived at the Hard Rock nine years ago as a personal fitness trainer and has been moving discount travel us up the ranks ever since.
discount travel us After graduating high school in Whitehall Pennsylvania, I earned a degree in Exercise Science from the University of Iowa in 1988.  After a short time as Strength and Conditioning coach at the University of Nebraska, I went on to Graduate with a Masters in Education from "The Ohio State University".  I also spent two years as the assistant strength and conditioning discount travel us coach for the Buckeye football, baseball and soccer teams from 1989 to 1991.
I have been happily discount travel us married to my beautiful wife Kimberley for 13 years.  She is the explanation of why my two daughters are so beautiful.  My oldest is 11 and on top of being an all straight discount travel us "A" honor student; (again from my wife) she has been somewhat of a young basketball star.My 8 year old is a duplicate discount travel us of me; she has never ending energy, is extremely determined, aggressive and loves money.  She is going to make some man very miserable and broke one day.
I am responsible for the overseeing discount travel us day to day ops of all 3 facilities; The Rock Spa Fitness Center, Brannon Hair Salon and Reliquary our new spa that opened in December of 2010.The new spas and salon are a combined 25,000 square feet and are both located in the HRH tower on the second floor.  Reliquary has 20 treatment rooms that include 2 aesthetics rooms, 2 Vicci shower rooms, 2 couple's rooms, 13 massage treatment rooms and a 4 person party room for bigger groups looking discount travel us to have a different experience.We have our own juice and gourmet coffee bar which also is stocked with top shelf selections for our guests.  The bar is especially useful when relaxing in or around our feature bathhouse.  The bathhouse discount travel us is a roman themed coed Jacuzzi that is kept at a relaxing 94 degrees to encourage a social setting.
Reliquary also features a state of the art equipped fitness center for our spa guest use and our very own pole dancing studio.  We have hosted nearly 300 pole parties' year to date and while this is original to the spa environment, it is certainly a perfect fit for the Hard Rock.
My perfect day off is getting up, take my dog for a walk followed by a 7am round of golf.  After golf, I'd love to take my daughters to the park and beat them at 2 on 1 basketball to make myself feel better about my age.  If I feel bad about beating them down on the hard court, I will take them out for Ribs but if not, it's Villa Pizza for everyone.  After dinner, I love to just hang out with my wife and watch a great movie (or Rambo part II) and relax.  Of course Spa Directors are also great wine connoisseurs so there is never a shortage of that or Grey Goose at the house.
discount travel us

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий