четверг, 28 ноября 2013 г.

Just looked at the website myself. Does looking interesting. I was planning the traditional bike tou


We hear alot about the downhill bike tour (have done it and loved it)but I haven%26#39;t heard anything about this wine/bike tour. Has anyone done it? Recommend it or not? Haleakala Maui Wenery Bike Tour
I know it exsists. I found the website. I can%26#39;t believe you one here has ever done this bike tour. It%26#39;s not about downhill speed. The countryside bike riding and wine drinking in a winery at the end with lunch. No one%26#39;s ever done it!?
Just looked at the website myself. Does looking interesting. I was planning the traditional bike tour down the vulcano but think I might opt for this instead. You%26#39;ll have to wait though till July 9 for my trip report. Have lots of things lined up. Thanks to everyone on this site for help in helping me plan.
kayosmitty- much mahalo for sharing that website address! I have now added the Haleakala Maui Winery Bike Tour, for $99.00 + tax per person (ouch!) to my list of must do%26#39;s for Maui. This list changes daily with every post someone makes about something that they enjoyed while vacationing in Maui!
Look for my travel plan...to be posted real soon for comment and criticism. And I have now included this bike tour that you posted about. Their web site kind of appealed to me and I can see myself sitting right on that picnic table!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий