пятница, 24 января 2014 г.

Well i think if you have cruised those other lines B4 you will be disappointed with Costa. The revie


I can book a 3 night Costa cruise out of Italy ( the Antlantica) for about 400.00, as a single, and it goes to Marseille, and Barcelona in June. Very cheap flight to get there, ( from England) and I have been reading reviews vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee and I wonder if this really going to be bad ? Pushy people, and smoke and not so great food ? I understand there will be a lot of Europeans on the trip, ( one of the main reasons I am traveling to Europe from the states in the first place of course to be with Europeans) and announcements in many languages that take a long time, but it seems to be a great way to get to see some places that are new to me, in a fairly safe environment, especially for a single. Does Costa bring out the worst in Europeans ? Are people who write cruise reviews just being really picky ? I am going to be on my own traveling for the rest of my trip, so I am thinking vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee it might be a nice change of pace...can't decide---thanks !
Have you cruised before? If so, you will have a better idea of what you would want than someone new to it. Is the $400.00 for only three days because it is for a single? Lots of their seven day cruises are around $400.00, but I guess that is for a double. Other companies also have cruises in that same price range, so you are not limited to Costa. Have you looked at vacationstogo so see a lot of the possibilities? Just my own pref, but I would spend the $400.00 to stay in Barcelona or Provence for three days. A seven day cruise for $400.00, I would consider, but probably not with Costa if others are available. I think reviewers are trying to be honest and realistic so people know what to expect.
Thanks very much for your reply. I have cruised before, Princes,RC, vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee and Carnival with a group, and YES this is for a single, vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee and the other 7 days cruises on VERY $$$ for a single...to be honest I am trying to decide to stay within the UK or venturing a little further off to include this trip on the side, and I don't want to spend 7 days on a ship because I am going to be going to WImbledon vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee as well-I know all over the board ! I will be in Europe for about 15 days. I am pretty flexible with cruises-people have said that Costa is a European "Carnival" like experience ? It is a 3 night, 4 day cruise. I have checked Vacations to go, and nothing in the 3-4 night category-particularly. but I will take a look... vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee I am a pretty flexible with the cruising experience, with RC being my favorite in general..Thanks !
Recent accident history. vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee Costa is owned by Carnival their lower tier brand.Might shop around a bit with all the accidents some really vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee good prices now. cruisecritic.com ship rating reviews.Also limited time in port. From the UK in the past have flown to Perpignan on ryanair.com for 1 Quid/fees vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee in sunfrance.com and trained around from there to neat places like hoteldelacite.com Carcassonne. Much better for a short trip for me
Well i think if you have cruised those other lines B4 you will be disappointed with Costa. The reviews for a long time about Costa have been substandard so no I don't see how folks are being merely picky. Its true that their product does not match up though you could get lucky and have a great time.
I agree with charli inre to being land based and seeing Europe. London is fantastic by itself and so is Barcelona. You can also go up the coast to Scotland vacation rentals in gatlinburg tennessee or go to Wales or go to the continent. You will see much more. This is what I would do. Good luck. Larry

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий