воскресенье, 27 января 2013 г.

First hotel reservation of the trip booked! I ve got an 11 hour layover in London on my way between


First hotel reservation of the trip booked! I ve got an 11 hour layover in London on my way between Paris and Las Vegas so I need somewhere to stay while I was waiting for my 11am flight. I m only going to be spending a maximum of 8 hours in the room, most of which I hope will be sleeping, so requirements for this particular stay were simple: the room needs to be clean, cheap, with a comfortable bed and close the airport. professional golf tours ireland I ve settled on the Yotel Gatwick Airport , which is located directly within professional golf tours ireland terminal 2 of Gatwick. The hotel concept that takes ideas from Japanese capsule hotels, add s a European twist and combines them with some of the comforts of first class airline travel. It s pretty cheap too, I m paying €42 for the night, compared to €75-100 for other chain hotels in close proximity to the airport (none of the other hotels I considered were within professional golf tours ireland walking distance of the departure gates though!).
The cabins are small but perfectly formed, smartly designed so that everything is at your fingertips, simple and easy to use. We also have free WiFi and hot drinks, Food to Go is available 24/7, you can order from our menu at the Galley.
professional golf tours ireland Rooms in the Yotel are typically 3-4 times smaller than your standard hotel accommodation but provide most of the same features such as desk, large tv, rain shower and plenty of storage. I don t mind this as I will only really be in the room for about 8 hours and sleeping for most of that. If I was any longer I would probably begin to feel a bit claustrophobic but then again the Yotel is not designed for long stays and geared towards those on long-haul travel.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий