четверг, 24 января 2013 г.

Today was my last day on the logo team -- Monday starts the new gig. Hallelujah!! (in the non-religi


Improve Everywhere "Back in January, U2 announced the dates of their "Vertigo" world tour. I contemplated trying to purchase tickets for the gig at Madison Square Garden. I was a big U2 fan growing up, and MSG is right...
Tickets Resource Directory Home Featured U2 Concert Tickets Article New Page 1 International Lottery Ticket Scams Congratulations! You may receive a certified check for up to $400,000 U.S. CASH! One Lump sum! Tax free! Your odds to WIN are 1-6. Hundreds of U.S. citizens win every week using our secret system! You can win as much as you want! Sound great? I..
Today was my last day on the logo team -- Monday starts the new gig. Hallelujah!! (in the non-religious context) The U2 concert last week was pretty damn good. It reminded me quite a bit of their Elevation best time to travel to mexico tour, which was also pretty damn good. I don't care what Bono says, U2 is the best band in the whole world... And speaking of good bands, Mike Doughty is coming to Seattle on the 17th. His new CD dropped this week, and it is most excellent. And his guitar is even tuned in this album! To all my mother readers out there - Happy Mother's Day!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий