четверг, 24 января 2013 г.

The penultimate of the 15 tracks on the limited-edition CD 'Edge's Picks', 'Hold Me, Thrill Me...' w


The penultimate cheap international air travel of the 15 tracks on the limited-edition CD 'Edge's Picks', 'Hold Me, Thrill Me...' was a stand-out moment on U2360° with Bono soaring cheap international air travel across the stage on his own illuminated steering-wheel microphone. (You remember the one...)
Love the selection, I have never heard In Your Blue Room before. I hit repeat on that, Breathe, Hold me, and Sunday.It was well worth the wait Thank you again. cheap international air travel I received this early in January but I didn't open it because cheap international air travel I got the flu. I just open the package three days ago and finally got around to listening to the cd.
I posted it on FACEBOOK to all my U2 friends, cheap international air travel I played the CD/EDGE's picks over and over. then I went up and constructed an IPOD listing of my fav 2009 concert from U22 and Edges picks AND my fav 2011 show! Now I soar back to those over and over, LIVE! OH THE MEMORIES. THANK YOU SO MUCH.
It was the best concert of my life, my brother, my friends and I had traveled from Peru to enjoy the best band in the world and ended up very excited. It was wonderful, impossible to describe in a few words. Viva U2 carajo!!!
To have it heard it at Azteca Stadium, cheap international air travel to be able to remember those years back when it became a success cause of the video and the movie, cheap international air travel to listen to that music only Edge can create and the accompaniment from Larry and Adam all along. Watching Bono flying, hahaha. Favour? What about another fantastic, great, superb DVD as amasing as the 360 in USA? Please, "it takes a crowd to cry..."
It really cheap international air travel is an amazing cheap international air travel roaring of rock that U2 have provided us with in the past. Those heavy bass and guitar riffs with pounding drums and cheeky lyrics is what I hope U2 reinvent themselves with once again.
Achtung Baby 20 (36) Adam (57) All That You Can't Leave Behind (102) Awards (135) Band Cam (18) Band Videos (53) Bono (244) Collaborations (180) Compilations (19) Crew (23) Early Albums (31) Edge (138) Elevation Tour (227) Features (13) From The Ground Up: U2.Com Music Edition (12) Hearts + Minds (355) Highlights (427) Home (248) How To Dismantle An Atomic cheap international air travel Bomb (94) Interviews (128) Larry (32) Live Films (40) Live Performances (117) Lyrics (1) Music Rising (2) My U2 Playlist (6) Nineties Albums (26) No Line On The Horizon (122) Paul McGuinness (28) Poll Archive (14) Press (342) Radio (20) Recent Albums (148) RED (1) Reissued Albums (53) Reviews (151) Singles (164) Spiderman (2) Subscriber Exclusives (22) Tours (889) Tours (The Early Years) (9) TV (120) U2 360 Tour (418) U2 360 Tour 2010 (95) U22 (31) U2360 2011 (107) U2360 At The Rosebowl cheap international air travel DVD (9) U2360 FANCAM (2) U23D (27) Vertigo Tour (193) Willies Diary (9) Willies Diary 360 Tour (5) Willies Diary Vertigo Tour (3)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий