понедельник, 21 января 2013 г.

While Saturday s game might be a re-match, the Packers hope it isn t a replay of the first two meeti


It s a re-match of the regular-season finale, a game that the Vikings won 37-34 that made them playoff-eligible in front of their home crowd at the Metrodome. Their task becomes more difficult this week as they invade the Frozen Tundra.
While Saturday s game might be a re-match, the Packers hope it isn t a replay of the first two meetings against the Vikings this season when running back Adrian Peterson rushed for 210 yards and 199 yards. Clay Matthews and company will try to make sure that doesn t happen.
There s still tickets available for Saturday s game, a few of them for as little as $113 at the time of publication. Cheesehead TV has partnered with TiqIQ to find you the cheapest prices across the secondary ticket market.
I m going to be very disappointed in season ticket holders if there is a sea of purple tropicana hotel atlantic city there Saturday. And no, I don t give a shit about their financial situation It s a matter of principal. Especially after that giants game disgrace of last year.
I hate, HATE agreeing with NIMROD, but I ve been to a Packers home game every year for the last 6 years, tropicana hotel atlantic city including last year s Giants playoff game. The season ticket holders tropicana hotel atlantic city have been getting quieter and quieter every year. Righteous could even be used to describe certain holier than holy fans around me. I could expand, but I ll hold off. The Giants ticket sale was a disgrace, bad economy whatever. That was a joke. If Saturday is a repeat, I ll be pissed.
I didn t wanna say anything either, tropicana hotel atlantic city but when I was there I stood up a lot. I mean it was my dream coming through and i had the time of my life. My point though is the old bag behind me didn t like the fun I was having tropicana hotel atlantic city and kept pulling at my shirt and telling me to sit down haha .damn nimrod.
Just cause u were correct about one detail doesn t mean go around thinking ur words are like that of Jim Brown. tropicana hotel atlantic city Besides u left out that the crowd might not be a huge factor, but the fact that its a nationally televised game in the MECCA of footballl Lambeau field, which plays in people s heads a bit too
Recent Comments Point Packer on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 Evan on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 Point Packer on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 Lars on Packers Touch Base with Prospects at Senior Bowl Lars on Packers Free Agency: Rating the 2013 FAs Evan on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 Lars on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 Point Packer on Packers Free Agency: Rating the 2013 FAs cow42 on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 cow42 on Packers Free Agency: Rating the 2013 FAs Derek on Packers Could Feature New-Look Secondary in 2013 Tarynfor12 on Packers Could Feature New-Look tropicana hotel atlantic city Secondary in 2013

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий