пятница, 23 января 2015 г.

Mission accomplished folks. Steering wheel is installed with cruise and radio controls working. Than


I was wondering what are the necessary wiring steps to add cruise control to a base LS. I have a SS wheel coming soon. I already checked and there isn't a wire in pin 61. So my question is, what does this pin need to be wired to? Also I believe I need the pin connectors. I believe there is a Cobalt in a salvage yard near me. They won't personally let me go out in the yard, so any tips on describing how to find the connectors in the car? Also to possibly save me the trouble, does anyone know of another source for the connectors?
Just go to GM dealer and buy the two pins necessary and fish the wire through to the clock spring, or do like I did and install aftermarket cruise. Either way you will need to go to dealer to get it activated unless you have your own Tech 2. Make sure wire jacket fits in the hole of the connectors.
I was able to find the square connectors for the SIR and the round for the BCM. You said you found radio connectors right? I have the radio out and the pins look like a different shape. I can't get them out. Maybe it's just the light but for the radio, is it the same square connectors norwegian star cruise or different ones?
Mission accomplished folks. Steering wheel is installed with cruise and radio controls working. Thanks norwegian star cruise to Coby for the pins for the radio. norwegian star cruise They weren't quite right, but I managed to get them to fit. The funny thing is it's a wheel from a G5 so the lights are red!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий