четверг, 19 марта 2015 г.

I have also used national while in Aruba. There are all lined up outside. We have also used Dollar a


How we use your email Fodor's may use your e-mail address red carpet inn suites to send you relevant information on site updates, account red carpet inn suites changes, and offers. For more information about your privacy and protection, red carpet inn suites please review our full Privacy Policy .
Can you tell me what a reliable rental car company is in Aruba; one that I can pick up and return car at the airport? Also; what insurance if/any am I required to get through this company. I have auto insurance in the states and my credit car company also provides some level of insurance.
I used National in the fall and had a good experience and it was reasonable. I plan to use them when I go back next month. They offered to "upgrade" to a van for $50 and I said no. They then offered a Jeep Wrangler also for $50 which I took. I frequently use them in the US since I belong to the Emerald club and while not as fast to use the Emerald aisle as in the US it was fairly easy. Not sure on the insurance, my CC provides some but only if you refuse the rental car insurance.
I have also used national while in Aruba. There are all lined up outside. We have also used Dollar and had no negative experiences with either. red carpet inn suites If your CC offers the insurance just decline and be done with it. They are at the airport. Very easy driving in Aruba.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий