понедельник, 23 марта 2015 г.

We stayed for at the Little-Big House for a long weekend. Great location, convenient to downtown, qu


The Little-Big clarion hotel millbrae House is 110 years-old and in the Five Points neighborhood just off The Urban forest is 2 blocks from the house, left on North St & left onto Dortch, & left into ForestThe Urban forest is 2 blocks clarion hotel millbrae from the house, left on North St & left onto Dortch, & left into ForestBroadway in the heart of Asheville. clarion hotel millbrae The apartment is located on the ground floor of the 3-story Little-Big House and has its' own private clarion hotel millbrae entrance. Whether you are vacationing or enjoying clarion hotel millbrae an extended stay in Asheville, the Little-Big clarion hotel millbrae House apartment is a relaxing place to “just be” - Perfect for one or a couple, and now we can accommodate two more guest on our new full-size Lazy Boy sofa bed!
The Little-Big House apartment is fully furnished, sunny and cozy - just a short walk away from UNCA, Botanical Gardens, Urban Forest, Greenlife Grocery, Five Points Restaurant, Dripolator Coffee Bar and 10 minute walk to Downtown. We provide an eclectic blend of antiques and retro furnishings, natural gas log stove, fully equipped kitchen, tile bathroom with handicap rails and seat in shower, HD TV, DVD, wireless internet, spacious closet, quality linens and towels, laundry room with iron and ironing board in apartment, private yard & covered porch with shady hammock.
The U.S.Department of Forestry, Southern clarion hotel millbrae Research Station & UNC-Asheville have incorporated an "Urban Forest" with walking/biking trails, and the neighborhood is friendly, eclectic, peaceful clarion hotel millbrae and quiet.
Reed Creek Green-way runs parallel with Broadway St., connects with trails at the Botanical Gardens, clarion hotel millbrae UNCA, & halfway downtown. Nice way to walk toward downtown and then cut over to the sidewalk on Broadway for the rest of the way.
Public Parks with tennis courts, walking trails along the French Broad river, basketball courts, dog parks, picnic/grill areas, bicycle track, and playgrounds all within walking distance - 5 mile drive.
Unfortunately, clarion hotel millbrae I attempted several times to contact little big house but never heard back regarding the availability. I had stayed in the past and the calendar continued to state that nov 7-9 was available. I was disappointed not to hear back regarding the property.
My fiance and I stayed here for the weekend with our dog, Charlotte. It was nothing short of amazing. The apartment was so clean and cozy and the owner made sure that we had everything we needed. Everything was perfect. We can't wait to go back!!
We couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to give the Little Big House a try. The homeowner clarion hotel millbrae is so friendly and truly wanted us to have the best experience possible. She was an amazing host with great restaurant suggestions as well. From the fresh flowers to the gas logs in the living room, it was perfect and oh so cozy. It's also very close to downtown and all of the fun things to do in Asheville, NC. If you're considering staying here, do it! You won't regret it. The Little Big House met our needs perfectly. We'd stay again in a heartbeat!
Great location and within walking distance to downtown Ashville, NCU, forest, and a very nice paved walking path along a creek. We had two larger dogs and walking them was convenient as was the small yard in front of this basement apartment. Word of warning, the neighbors are very grouchy, watch you like a hawk to make sure you don't touch their grass or driveway or have a pet poop on their grass. Also it is a very old home and though lovely, not well insulated against the sounds upstairs. The owner is very nice and the accommodations include a washer and dryer.
I stayed at the charming Little-Big House for a week while looking at houses in order to purchase. It was very clean and comfortable and so convenient, especially with the little kitchen. The location is central and anywhere I wanted to go was just a short distance - what a pleasant surprise. I would definitely plan to stay again.
Cozy apartment on the lower level with your own entrance, outdoor hammock, porch, and patio furniture. Allows pets and it's very close to downtown. Andrea is very hospitable and informative on where to eat and hang-out. We really enjoyed our stay here, much better than a hotel! Only reason I could't give 5* is because of the A/C, It's right by the head of the bed and if it doesn't run during the warmer times, it get's kind of stuffy in the apartment. Would I stay here again or recommend this place to others, yes!
My Daughter and I spent two nights at the property. We found Andrea to be a very thoughtful and accommodating host. The apartment is very clean and well organized, the neighbor hood is very quiet, yet, close to downtown and many great places to eat. We really enjoyed our time here and in Asheville.
This was the perfect spot for me - close enough to the action of downtown, but not in the middle of everything so it was a peaceful and quiet retreat when I needed to relax after a long day. Andrea was very accommodating, my dog and I felt right at home. I will definitely return and hope to stay longer!
The apartment is cozy and charming with a vintage vibe. The kitchen and bathroom is updated and new. Green cleaning supplies in the kitchen. New and fresh towels in the kitchen and bathroom. It is very tidy and clean. The location is excellent. The Botanical Gardens is literally right around the corner. Downtown is only about ten minutes away. The outside porch with chairs and hammock are relaxing and delightful. Andrea had updated magazines and information about the area available. I also enjoyed all of her suggestions. Andrea always had a tiki torch and tea lights lit for me when I came in at night. There were fresh flowers all over the apartment. I really liked all the extra touches. I enjoyed it so much I stayed two more days. Best of all the price was excellent! I am looking forward to my next visit. Tip: If your GPS does not pick up her street put in the street before Hillsdale.
We stayed for at the Little-Big House for a long weekend. clarion hotel millbrae Great location, convenient to downtown, quiet neighborhood clarion hotel millbrae but close to highways for getting anywhere and everywhere around Asheville. As my son commented: "This place is nice and homey."
I found this rental for a weekend away around Valentine's Day. It snowed that weekend up in the mountains and Andrea allowed me to pick a different weekend in May! She was so accommodating and helpful in this process. After the trip, the apartment was perfect. We were allowed to bring our two dogs which was awesome and it was only a mile from downtown where we spent a lot of the time. The apartment was the perfect size for the two of us plus the pups. We went the grocery store when we got there so we could do breakfast at the apartment and it just worked out perfectly. We can't sell this place enough and we are excited to go back to Asheville sometime soon!
My mommy took me to a place where I was not wanted. She was sleeping in the van with me because I was not allowed in the house. I barked all day and all night, because I was so unhappy. I got her to take me to the dogpark, where I met a lovely dog named Clancy. She even let me off the leash, and Chancy and I ran and played while my mommy and his mommy talked. Pretty soon, we had moved into Clancy's mommy's apartment. I got to sit on a red velvet blanket on the couch, and the other mommy brought me toys I could wave around and chew. I felt like she loved me too! I hope we never leave because I am so happy here. My mommy is too.
Very efficient accommodations. Within walking distance to the downtown area, the Botanical Gardens, or just a peaceful walk around the nearby historic district neighborhood. The apartment was clean and well organized. Andrea was very helpful and courteous. Fresh flowers in the apartment clarion hotel millbrae when we arrived offered a special welcome. I recommend clarion hotel millbrae The Little Big House for a great place to stay near downtown at a reasonable price.
My husband, two beagles and I had a lovely weekend stay at The Little Big House! The convenient location, so close to UNCA and downtown ia a great thing. There are woods and the Greenway for fabulous dog walking as well. We felt at home in rhe cozy and very charming apartment, and hope to be back soon.
Returning to the Little Big House after two years, I found it to be even nicer than on the first visit. Andrea continues to improve her cosy apartment, which is just as nice in the fall as I remember it to have been in the summer. Highly recommended for a quiet stay in a real, non-touristy part of Asheville. I hope to come back soon for a third helping!
Andrea is awesome. The house is awesome! clarion hotel millbrae Asheville is awesome. The blue ridge parkway is awesome. We got crunked at the Asheville food and wine and could walk back to this little piece of heaven called clarion hotel millbrae Little big house.
My boyfriend and I loved our stay at the Little Big House during a recent wedding weekend. The amount of space is perfect for two, and downtown is pretty close to walk to (or take a $5 cab ride). Andrea is a nice woman who stays out of your way. Hotels in Asheville are weirdly expensive, in my opinion, and this was 1,000 times more fun than any hotel room anyway. Great porch too. Kind of wish we could live there.
cozy, clean, private, relaxing, clarion hotel millbrae friendly, pet friendly, awesome price, convenient location, wonderful owner, well equipped, clarion hotel millbrae NOT a hotel, very comfortable beds, fully equipped kitchen, private patio, private garden, clarion hotel millbrae 2 minutes to downtown.....in other words....A+++
My daughter and I came to the Asheville area for the third time in four years; I had visited many times previously. clarion hotel millbrae We like to stay in town and this place was perfect. Andrea was a wonderful hostess (even our dog Ruby was welcome). The apartment is comfortable with a nice porch, and convenient to everything.
Andrea made it a point to make our stay wonderful. The location is perfect close to everything. The apartment was perfect for us. We wouldn't change a thing and are looking forward to our next trip. Thanks again Andrea for making this vacation a special one.
Our daug

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий