среда, 26 ноября 2014 г.

At The Line buffet , there are also chefs preparing local favorite dishes like Chinese noodles and r


The Line Buffet at Shangri La Hotel has always been one of the buffet restaurants in Singapore that I wanted to check out. Even though the buffet isn t exactly affordable, I know there are many folks who swear that The Line is one of the best buffets in Singapore .
The crowd at The Line was crazy when I went there two weeks back. Now, crazy is probably an understatement when the 400 seater buffet restaurant is almost filled with people on a weekday lunch. Just for your information, most of them are not even hotel guests with the majority being buffet-loving Singaporeans.
This is one of the common questions that I get from my readers. Like what I ve mentioned before: the thing about buffet if it’s good, it’s not cheap . I know many people are always on the hunt for cheap and good buffet, but lets face it – there isn’t any cheap and good buffet in Singapore. You get what you pay for.
My dear reader, if you have been reading my blog for a while, you will definitely know that I always start a buffet with desserts . I must say The Line Buffet has a pretty impressive array of desserts lined up for sweet-tooth people like me. Besides Western pastries and cakes, they also have some local kuehs available. Not to mention that there s also the seducing chocolate fondue, and a truckload of ice cream to get you into a sugar-high.
I hardly looked at the other sections like the local food/western dishes/Indian spread. They just didn t appeal to me if you get what I mean. It s probably a shame to pay so much money for a buffet and not try everything. But hey, I m choosing my battles and concentrating on the key areas.
At The Line buffet , there are also chefs preparing local favorite dishes like Chinese noodles and roti prata ala minute . Given that most of the food in a buffet is prepared beforehand, it s always refreshing to see the chef preparing some of the items on the spot.
The Line Buffet at Shangri La Hotel is an international buffet which has a very wide selection for their buffet lines. From the popular Japanese food, to Chinese dim sum, local favorite dishes, standard western dishes, exotic Indian cuisine, and delicate petite desserts there s definitely plenty of options for everyone.
* Central Singapore Index - T Restaurants All you can eat Buffet new zealand travel package Singapore , Best Singapore Food , Buffet in Singapore , Cheap and good Buffet in Singapore , Japanese ala Carte Buffet , Singapore Food Blog , The Line Buffet , The Line Shangri La , The Line Singapore
Wow, I I generally eat cheap, so the prices alone mentioned here are daunting. As to the rest of it the seating area and the buffet layouts are very enticing in the photographs, but I find your review lacking new zealand travel package in one area. You could ve at least told us what some of the food tastes like. You mention new zealand travel package the selections, but not the flavor. C mon, that s what I m interested in!
This review is hardly new zealand travel package a review at all. You mentioned there is a wide array of desserts (most of which arent very good by the way), that there is a popular Japanese new zealand travel package section new zealand travel package (fair enough but pretty standard) and that it is very international.
Should go and try the seafood night!! new zealand travel package There are lobsters, crabs, oysters and many many more!! Great for me cos I am a seafood lover. But at $100 aft gst, it s a burnt for the pocket and will only go once in a blue moon.
I have eaten at The Line a few times recently and have enjoyed the Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Buffets. The food is excellent, fresh and great quality produce. There is an extensive variety to chose from. The service is excellent new zealand travel package too.
The desserts new zealand travel package for me were less impressive than the other dishes. The Kueh for example is not as good as I have enjoyed in other places or Peranakan restaurants in Singapore and Malaysia. This disappointed me as I recently went there specifically new zealand travel package for their Peranakan promotion. Having said that the Peranakan main courses were delicious.
My hubby and I LOVE The Line (despite the occasional misses, they somehow are able to redeem themselves) . in fact, we normally chiong only for their Marine Harvest Night. I did recomm my gfs the place, but hv rec d feedback that the food quality can be quite inconsistent. But i love their breakfast buffet!
Yup, agree with Eli and JC. The reason we read food blog is to see how other people rate the food they have tried. To find suggestion for places to eat. Without critics and comments, how do we know that the food is good? You re not even reviewing!! And can you please give respond to the comments here. I believe the rest agree with me.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий