суббота, 22 ноября 2014 г.

WOW!!!! I'm starting to get really jealous now this concert sound amazing!!!!! I wish I had enough m


Tickets for Celine’s November 29 concert in Manila will go on sale starting 10am PHT (10pm ET). Celine has never performed in the Philippines before and this will be her only stop in the Philippines during her mini Asia Tour. This concert promises to be an unforgettable event forever etched in the minds of all fans attending! Will you be there?
wow i heard the news that Ms. Celine dion has a concert here in the philippines on november 29, 2014!! ......tears from my eyes... its my greatest dream to see her in person the legendary, the great celine dion im just a poor boy cant afford everything...for sure her ticket is very expensive...only rich people can watch her my dream is stay only a dream..just a dream....i love you miss celine dion.... travel china just sad i cant afford to see you or watch you.....more power...and god bless...whole philippines is waiting for you....
wow cant wait and need to travel back to PH been dreaming and waiting for the long time its worth applying for vacation leave...thought would never happen ever...love celine dion my first singer idol ever...xoxo! see u all lets all enjoy!!! Godbless u Celine Dion!!!
@mjsoprom thanks for the info...i wake up 9:30am after a 6hour bus trip just waiting for the ticket to be available today. Anyway, its still a good news that it will be available on Aug.2 ..(hopefully)
this is THE CONCERT I been waiting, though the there were misleading info regarding the selling of tickets. I am still waiting, it is CELINE DION CONCERT travel china and this is the concert you don't want to miss... thanks to my big sister for paying half the ticket that i'm going to buy...
Actually www.smtickets.com announced that tickets will be available by August 2, 2014. People were disappointed for the wrong information provided by SM Tickets. Probably, it's the promoters fault for not giving full information to SM Tickets yet they announced it ahead of time. Regardless, am still thankful that this will happen here in Manila. Been waiting for 21 years to see Celine live in concert, I will be there and I am excited!
travel china WOW!!!! I'm starting to get really jealous now this concert sound amazing!!!!! I wish I had enough money and time to go to every single one of Celine's concerts... but since that's clearly impossible I guess I can only dream about it!!!!
I won't be there...too far to travel. Cool you are going there, Celine. I definitely agree tho....it will be forever etched in the lives of those who will be there. I bet it's going to be a concert unlike any other! Enjoy!!!!!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий